Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Bride & Groom Chair Labels

My latest obsession are the Bride/Groom Chair Labels. They are absolutely fabulous! They are so easy to make and create such an elegant touch. Here are some of my absolute favorite labels.





These Fabulous Wedding Props made by My Primitive Boutique can hang on the back of your chairs during your Rehearsal, Rehearsal Dinner and Wedding. You can also bring them with you on your Honeymoon so you can hang them on your beach chair (Love it)!

You can even hang them in your home after the BIG DAY!! They would look great hanging above your towels in your bathroom or perhaps hanging from your bed posts!! How Romantic!!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. Thanks for sharing.
    Wedding Songs

    ReplyDelete