Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Monday & Happy November!!!

What a fabulous October and Halloween!!! My two adorable kids (who are my daily inspiration), Ashleigh (9 yrs old) was a leopard & Aaden (16 months) was Baby Frankenstein. I just adore these two little love's; I cannot imagine my life without them!

We made our Halloween Cupcakes and instead of adding our normal spider rings and fingers, I found & fell in love with these Halloween Cupcake Sticks by Lemon & Lavender. They were perfect and everyone loved them! I am so thankful I found Ashley because she sells such beautful paper goods that I'm sure I will be ordering our Holiday Christmas Cards from her soon.

I know normally I write about event decor and ideas but I had such a lovely Halloween I just had to share with you some photos and of course, it made me love orange. So I put together a quick Orange Inspiration Board. I'm realizing now that there are so many different options with colors. Orange is such a beautiful, vibrant color and adds so much flare to an event!


Hope everyone enjoyed their Halloween and October. November is going to be a fabulous month!!!
xoxo,

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment